Version 0.6.1257 Bugs

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
vanguard
Sjohund's picture
Version 0.6.1257 Bugs

Today I installed new version 0.6.1257
At first, startup is better, good starting resources, normal rations, tax 0% - nice. Next, I changed name of manor at easy.
At second, I tried to build 2 farms at once but none of them has been erected. There was no notification about deny or something. Again, icon of sand clock is missing, don't know how many turns left. Btw, my population is growing - that's nice. Shall I try to demolish my manor? Maybe someone else should, I have no heart of going through same pain again.

I tried to erect a farm at +2 yield tile but nothing happens - 5 turns no symbol or counter of turns, nothing is happening. Whats wrong? This is bug for sure!

vanguard
There is a bug that clears

There is a bug that clears all stuff you are building when you sent a new order to the server. So wait until all your upgrades are finished before sending new ones

When you give your orders to build/upgrade stuff you do not see the amount of turns it takes to complete. But after the first tick after sending the orders to the server you will see the amount of turns for each upgrade.

Both cases are bugs of course.

vanguard
Sjohund's picture
Thanks.

Thanks.
Also, I found out that I cant build farm if I do not upgrade my manor. Otherwise all people will go to farm, min 25 what is max for manor level 1, and you cant build anything because you have no people. Also, labor can not be divided in a way I want, must fulfill minimum labor conditions. Well, what lord am I if I can not do as I am pleased?!

vanguard
The screen that divides

The screen that divides labour is bugged anyway :)

I do not think it matters if all your folks are working on your farms. You can still build whatever you like. Just not make the 'mistake' of sending new orders to the server before the building is complete.

vanguard
Sjohund's picture
I tried to upgrade my manor

I tried to upgrade my manor to level 2. 18 turns system said but nothing happens for 10 turns. This is bug as Kilimanjaro!!! Now I am wondering shall I demolish all...

Also, at my new farm on tile +2 food, I still have +2 food but - for all other resources...wtf is this? No logic at all. Someone have to take serious re-balancing of the game.

Look at this absurd, have manor with 25/25 people and farm with 21/40 people so this should be 46, but hell, its 25!!! So 4 guys govern the manor?!!? Wrong balancing!

vanguard
All the resource stuff is

All the resource stuff is seriously bugged. So forget looking at that.

vanguard
Sjohund's picture
More bugs then before... Team

More bugs then before... Team is not serious, they need new mathematician/modeler.

vanguard
All these bugs were also in

All these bugs were also in the previous version.

Let's see it from the bright sight. The game can only get better from this point.

vanguard
Sjohund's picture
Yes, and our contribution

Yes, and our contribution should be notified. Let them give a name of desert by you and lake by me... ha ha ha

vanguard
Hmmm

I would prefer a nice mountain range. No mortal passes Mt. Sandlover and lives!!

vanguard
Sjohund's picture
Sea of Sjohund Tears or

Sea of Sjohund Tears or Sjohund Bay

Mat
administrator
Mat's picture
Certainly not bug free.

Hey, thanks for giving the new build a try! First of all, we are seriously grateful for any feedback - bug reports and critics too.

Yep, we couldn't fix everything in a few days - after all, don't forget, we're a small indie studio, so we don't have dozens of people to work on it and most of us are doing a couple parallel tasks on the project. We do our best, but it'll take time. It's not an excuse - I don't want to find excuses -, it's just a fact. I feel it's better to be clear about our capacities so you won't feel we ignore you or any problem if something isn't fixed right after being reported. Our capacity is limited, but be assured, anything that gets on our task list will be fixed.

The main goal of these Early Access builds is to make the progress more transparent and to deliver fixes and features frequently - whenever a few are ready, we're updating the clients and the server. We hope that you'll continue testing it and make it sure we won't fix an issue just to deliver two new at the same time.

So while we can't promise that everything gets fixed in a few days - it shall get better each time.

We're still working on the queue (commands) - we want to deliver it in the next build. As SandLover mentioned, these are not new bugs, we just couldn't finish them for this build (it's in the release notes). Morale is still bugged on the display - but is better calculated in the background (as you have growing people).

Also, we can make the updates less frequent but deliver more with each build - it's up to you guys. If you feel its too bugged at the moment and you'd rather wait until all the main issues are fixed, then we'll do that way. Your testing and support means a lot so we want to do it on the way that's the best suited for you.

vanguard
Sjohund's picture
Agree dude but Labour System

Agree dude but Labour System sucks a lot - not working at all. Don't forget, we are here willing to help. Give us a game and we will tell you whats wrong because we are gamers in full throttle! Use us or lose us, its all up to you and your team. So, where is the optimism of Elliot - follow his principle and every morning say to yourself "Man, this is the best thing I have ever participated in, I am creating a miracle, and wont allow anyone to spoil this newborn perfection...grow my child...grow...grow BIG!

vanguard
I guess it's best to address

I guess it's best to address all the major bugs known right now before publishing the next build. The difference between the current build and the previous one is hardly notable. The morale/population issue is still very much present.

It's nice to have the opportunity to take a look at a very early build. But checking out new builds with very little change is not much fun for me.